Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Why we are going on this long RV Trip.

Larry and I needed to go to Pittsburgh, PA and take care of Uncle Harry's house. Our friends, Fred and Sandy said: "Hey... why give the money to the airlines and rental car companies? Why not put it in gas for the RV, your both retired." Neither of us could come up with a reason why not, so off we went. Fred's an artist and his goal is to paint as many light houses, on both the west and east coasts as possible. Our first stop was Vandenburg AFB.




Security must have been on high alert. They made Larry, I and dogs get out of RV, go into a concrete vault type enclosure and close the door. Fred said they went into our RV. I'm not sure what they were looking for but we passed inspection. They didn't check out the Porter's RV??

2 comments:

  1. I want to sit in the clamshell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lindy and Larry...you guys are ON THE ROAD AGAIN. I hope this trip is as entertaining as the last trip. "but we won't let THIS spoil OUR FUN!!"..remember? ha ha...as for me, blogging is much better than jogging...so I'm on blog for the trip! Looking forward to your updates, Roma and Leandro.

    ReplyDelete