Friday, September 3, 2010

Catch up again. We left Aug. 5 and it's Sept. 3rd

OK! I am a terrible blogger :(:( Sorry..... I really am going to try harder. We are having such a great time. The pictures are all taken off the 101 in Northern California and the Oregon Coast. So beautiful. Currently we are in Poulsbo, Washington. Tomorrow we will take the ferry into Seattle. Monday we are going to Victoria, Canada.

Paul Bunyan and his ox????? Darn.. Larry went to bed early tonight. I'll do my best to remember.

Fred painting a lighthouse.


I took this picture with my phone camera just before the sun went down.

Longest waterfall in Oregon.

Tellimock Oregon. And yes we went to the cheese factory. Ice cream wasn't that great.
Oregon Coast.


Fred painting lighthouse.

Schotzi and Buddy love hiking with us. Actually they pull us up the hills.





No comments:

Post a Comment