Sunday, August 22, 2010

Game Park Safari in Bandon Oregon

I can't believe 2 more weeks have passed and I haven't posted. We stayed for 5 days in Klamath, Calif. So beautiful. I have some great pictures of the Trees of Mystery, lighthouse, sandbar etc. but we are moving on again tomorrow and I don't know when I'll have internet. Oh, did I tell you we are staying at an Indian Casion in Coos Bay, OR. I wanted to share the day we had at the Animal Park. I know my grand kids are going to love these pictures. We will be in Tillamook tomorrow.

This was my favorite baby animal. A 5 month old Bengal Tiger. They weighed about 50 pounds. I got Tiger drool on my shirt. Can any of you say that?



A baby hedge hog.

3 week old African Block Leopards. So so cute!!

Lots a animals running loose: dear, goats, sheep, llama, donkey, peacocks.







3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I think I've been to the trees of mystery, maybe. Dale would know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That place is so cool. You're right your grandkids loved the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lindy! Are you still at the "zoo?"

    Haha. . .it's been a week!

    ReplyDelete