Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sept. 11, 2010 Yellowstone National Park

Almost to Yellowstone.

Another great RV Park. Thank you God! And thank you for the beauty you are allowing us to see.
"I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands." Palm 63:4

I loved the buffalo. I'm trying to up load a video but it's not working. We didn't get out of our car but that buffalo was that close.

Fred and Sandy taking picture of a heard of buffalo.

We were told that buffalo can run 3 times faster than us so to stay in our cars.



Yellowstone is the largest lava dome in the world. Very active volcanic area.

Old Faithful Geyser goes off every 45 to 55 minutes. I'm trying to upload a video but not having luck with videos????

I really didn't want to first save my video to Youtube then copy/ paste the embedded file in the blog to get this but is seems the only way to post a video. My ext. on my camera is .mov any suggestions? (Dietrich are you reading this?)



1 comment:

  1. Hi everybody!!

    I couldn't get the video to work, but you have some great pictures.

    We're going camping in October - Christian, Susan, Connie, probably a few others. Guess where?

    ReplyDelete