Friday, September 10, 2010

Traveling towards Yellowstone.

We left Seattle after a wonderful week. Larry needed a CVS to refill his meds and the closest CVS was in Missoula, Montana. One night at Fairchild Air Force Base in Spokane Washington. What a beautiful base.

Entrance to Fairchild AFB.


Off we go again.


Some ominous clouds.





Yes we hit some rain but not bad.

Now we are entering the big sky's of Montana.




Catching up on my bible reading.
Scary but we fit in this tunnel. Is Fred going to follow us. The blind leading the blind. Yes there is Fred and Sandy in our rear view mirror.

We made it to Missoula, MT. Here I am catching up on my blog or skypeing with my kids.

Tomorrow we will be in Yellowstone National Park. I hope you enjoyed the scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment